For 20 years, Luby has been digitally transforming companies in Brazil, the United States, and Europe, expanding the ability to design and launch high-impact digital products through exceptional teams.
We reserve the right to change these TERMS or impose new conditions on the use of the WEBSITE from time to time and, if this occurs, it will be reviewed and posted on our WEBSITE. By continuing to use them after such changes, you accept the TERMS as modified.
What personal data we collect and why
Our website collects and uses some of your personal data in order to provide services and improve the user experience.
You may establish a hypertext link to the WEBSITE so long as the link does not state or suggest any form of sponsorship or endorsement of your website by us or the WEBSITE. However, you may not, without our permission, use any part of the content on the WEBSITE. Or, even, incorporate in another website or any other service our material, content or intellectual property for commercial purposes.
Throughout the website, we may provide links to Internet websites maintained by third parties. Our links to these third party websites do not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of them.
Where applicable, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are the responsibility of the respective authors or distributors, and not of Luby. It neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on any of the WEBSITE.
This WEBSITE may include a variety of functions. Responsibility for what is posted on the WEBSITE, or sent through any email services on the WEBSITE, rests with each user. You alone are responsible for the material you post or submit. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the WEBSITE.
To participate in the WEBSITE you cannot commit the following infractions:
- Use the WEBSITE to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the WEBSITE or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks that use to provide the WEBSITE;
- Use the WEBSITE to instigate or encourage others to commit unlawful activities or cause injury or damage to any person;
- Gain unauthorized access to the WEBSITE, or any account, computer system or network connected to this WEBSITE, by means such as hacking, password mining or other unlawful means;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this WEBSITE;
- Use the WEBSITE to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any transmissions that constitute or encourage conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Use the WEBSITE to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes on the rights of any third party, including materials that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder;
- Use the WEBSITE to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Use the WEBSITE to post, transmit in any way or exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising;
- Use the WEBSITE to advertise or solicit any person to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written consent;
- Gather for marketing purposes all email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the WEBSITE.
Any user who fails to comply with the TERMS and Conditions of this Agreement may be expelled and refused access to the WEBSITE and forums, chat rooms or other public forums in the future. Luby or its designated agents may remove or change any User Created Content at any time for any reason. Messages on forums, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers, and they must adhere to basic rules of conduct and mutual respect. We reserve the right to cancel the participation of a user who does not adhere to these rules and to not accept registrations from users who have already demonstrated that they are unable to do so.
Luby is under no obligation to monitor any content or postings in forums, chat rooms or other public forums on the WEBSITE. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to change, edit, refuse to post or remove any comments or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to third parties. In order to satisfy any law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our customers, sponsors, users, and visitors.
When visitors leave comments on the website, we collect the data shown in the comment form, in addition to the visitor’s IP address and browser data, to assist in spam detection.
Visitor comments can be flagged by an automatic spam detection service.
If you upload images to the website, avoid uploading images that contain embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors can download these images from the website and extract their location data from them.
Industrial property and copyright
If you believe, in good faith, that materials published by Luby infringe your copyright, you or your representative may send a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it blocked to email@example.com.
This WEBSITE and all available materials are our property and are protected by copyright, trademark and other industrial and intellectual property laws. The WEBSITE is provided for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the WEBSITE or the materials available on it in a way that violates our rights or has not been expressly authorized by us.
Therefore, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, publish, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works from, exploit or distribute in any form or by any means (including by email, social media or other electronic means). any material on the WEBSITE. You may, however, download and print a copy of the individual pages of the WEBSITE for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
These TERMS will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Brazilian law and in case of discrepancies. The same must be submitted to the Forum of the city of São Paulo/SP.
If you have an account and access this website, a temporary cookie will be created to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in to your account on the website, we also create various cookies to save your account data and your screen display choices. Login cookies are kept for two days and screen options cookies for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your access will be maintained for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data and simply indicates the post ID for the article you have just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded media from other websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content such as videos, images, articles, etc. Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor were visiting the other website.
To protect your personal information, we take precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
How long do we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. We do this so that we can automatically recognize and approve any later comments instead of holding them for moderation.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also retain the personal information you provide in your user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (it’s just not possible to change your username). Site administrators can also view and edit this information.
What are your rights over your data
If you have an account on this website or if you have left comments, you may request an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we remove any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.